- 11.16.15 EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14 EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
MIAMI, FL USA – EAM Worldwide, also known as Eastern Aero Marine, manufacturer of life vests, life rafts and survival kits will display its latest slide prototype; the EAM Off-Wing (OW-320F), at the Aircraft Interior’s Expo 2014 in Hamburg, Germany. The Off-Wing slide is the latest addition to the EAM product portfolio. EAM debuted its Escape Slide (ES-320F) at AIX 2013, announcing its entrance into the evacuation slide market. The EAM OW-320F and the EAM ES-320F, fit the specifications of the A320 aircraft family and are designed and tested to meet FAA TSO-C69c.
The EAM OW-320F offers new generation high & mid intensity white LED lights for greater visibility during evacuation. It is assembled with heat seal technology to ensure reliability in even the most extreme conditions.
“Our Off-Wing prototype is the next milestone in our progress as we work to complete the entire ship set offering by YE 2015,” stated Eloy Leal, Director of Operations & Engineering.
EAM Worldwide headquarters will be the sole distributor of EAM slides initially and the Company has designated five repair stations from its current network to service the first EAM slides. These repair stations are E.M.S., located in Paris, France; Australian Maritime Systems (A.M.S.) in Queensland, Australia; W. H. Brennan in Singapore; Ingeniería Semasa in Madrid, Spain; and ABL S.R.L., located in Rome, Italy.
“We are on an accelerated path to meet the requests of our clients with a complete ship-set offering. We have had substantial progress over the last year, and look forward to giving more options to our clients,” said Manny Gato, Director of Sales.
The EAM OW-320F will be on display at the Company’s stand (5A30) for the duration of AIX 2014.
Complete specifications for the OW-320F can be found by visiting www.eamworldwide.com/eam-brochure.